- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Serving as part of our Products & Services team, you will work with a dynamic team of developers and researchers, working on inspiring projects within HR-tech field.
You work together with our clients on high-value, innovative projects and play a critical role within the innovation cycle from design concept and prototype to the delivery of a final product. You experiment with the possibilities of Voice Control, Eye Tracking and other emerging technologies.
You will build cutting-edge web and desktop applications that help improve communication between international talent and some of the most respected employers worldwide by working on product features, improving and scaling our web applications and data infrastructure.
We are well into our digitization journey, which has large effects for our company, people, products and our international clients and partners. You are a part of the entire process.
You also have dedicated time to work on your own, or with others, on more experimental projects of your choice, as we believe that sometimes the best ideas come from curiosity and the ability to play.
At Potentialpark, you will work in a truly international environment – for real: from Italy and France, to Mexico, South Africa and Pakistan - your colleagues are from all corners of the globe. And we look forward to meeting you!
Are you passionate about delivering smooth user experiences behind the scenes? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and international team whose innovative work has global impact on the communication between international talent and some of the most respected employers?
We are looking for you!
To succeed in this role, you:
- You are driven and interested in understanding the end-user perspective and transforming our research business
- Are a positive and creative team-player who takes initiative
- Know how to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a start-up mentality, enjoy working cross-functional and are not afraid to move out of your comfort zone
- Are collaborative, dynamic and able to dispatch energy among the team
- Are curious and hunger for knowledge
- Have an analytical mindset and can solve tasks and questions in a logical way
- Are organized and able to prioritize and track tasks
- Can adapt to and work in a multicultural environment
We expect you to have:
- A University degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of practical experience as Developer
- Proven experience in building software
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with NodeJS is an advantage, but not necessary
- Experience with Ruby and Python is an advantage, but not necessary
- Fluency in spoken and written English (every extra language is a plus).
Your academic background is less important to us than your ability to demonstrate practical experience of web application development in its many forms. What problems have you solved? What have you done and why you are proud of it?
You will also learn and enjoy:
- Direct feedback
- Seeing the immediate, global impact of your work
We are an international company with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. We are curious and passionate about what we do and we encourage and expect all employees to take ownership and initiative and to contribute to our success with their own ideas and inspiration. We engage with leading employers and top universities worldwide to improve the candidate experience of online recruiting and talent communication on a global scale.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company