- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we offer?
Veoneer, born from the worldwide leader in automotive safety, Autoliv, develops cutting-edge technology within the automotive industry and future cars. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth within the area of Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the ongoing revolution in the automotive industry and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
Veoneer camera systems are developed in Linköping with help from highly integrated satellite offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Zagreb and Timisoara. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software, algorithms and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles.
Do you like to work in an innovative organization with a strong drive for improvements and good career opportunities? Then you will excel at Veoneer!
What you´ll do?
In the role you will be working in a scrum based cross-functional team responsible for ensuring that Veoneer utilise our vast quantities of data in the most efficient and value-adding way possible. Our team manages image data collected by Veoneer vehicles from around the world. This data is the foundation for our feature algorithms (machine learning) and are in various other ways used to add value to our products. Data is one of our most valuable resources and you will be a central part of ensuring we take good care of it.
In this quest we have a bimodal mission: One, to develop a Data Platform which will automate and secure our most critical data flow: from data injection to the development and validation of algorithms. Second, to explore and drive data innovations to discover new insights in our data (possibly together with external data) to enhance the value of our end products and potentially uncover new business opportunities. You will lead the work in both these quests from a creative and technical point of view. In this you and the team will be an integral part of Veoneer’s ambition to become market leader in camera systems for active safety and autonomous vehicles.
What you´ll bring?
To succeed in the role, you have an exceptional technical skillset and a strong business judgement, which includes:
• Extensive experience of developing and implementing solutions in all parts of a system’s data flow, from data injection through data cleansing and validation to analysis and UI.
• In depth knowledge and experience of solutions for data transformation and data integrity.
• Broad understanding of ways to store and structure data for different use cases. You master multiple data querying languages, such as SQL and can administer databases.
• Extensive experience in statistical and predictive modelling, as well as mining and preparing data for analysis.
• Experience in web development and data access solutions that enables users to browse, search and filter for relevant data.
• Experience with distributed data and compute structures, such as the Hadoop ecosystem with MapReduce, Hive, Spark, or similar.
• Competent and creative in visualising data and information
• You have an aptitude of improving the team’s ways of working and technical solutions, and not least have a strong ability to turn ideas into solutions and customer value.
• Self-driven to identify problems and areas of improvement and taking initiative in finding and implementing solutions.
• Have a strong ability to communicate findings so that they are understood and accepted by different types of stakeholders: business users, senior managers and technical specialists.
• Excellent communication and networking skills to be able to drive initiatives and business cases in the organisation.
In addition to this you are self-driven and full of ideas and initiatives; you have the ability of driving a team and its work forward; and you have a passion for data and the opportunities it brings, especially in the industry of autonomous vehicles!
• MSc university degree in computer science or similar technical discipline
• Strong interest in programming and test-driven development
• Fluent in English and preferably Swedish
Apply at Parageras website, http://www.paragera.se, as soon as possible. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Jenny Petersson, HR, 013-465 71 75, or Pehr Benderix, recruiting manager, 073-343 81 46.