- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Developing Cars for a different tomorrow.
CEVT is an innovation center for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. The whole industry is now undergoing a transformation with new ways of thinking about the car as a product. CEVT is a fast growing, fast moving and exciting company where no day is like the other – where the challenges of tomorrow is on our working table today.
CEVT currently consists of some 2000 people with offices in Gothenburg and Trollhättan in Sweden. CEVT currently works on projects for the car brands Volvo Cars, Geely Auto and Lynk & Co. CEVT is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. For more information about CEVT, go to http://www.cevt.se
If you share our passion for engineering and innovation, and want to work in a global organisation that embraces diversity, CEVT could be the right place for you.
We currently have the following job opening;
System engineer support – Newly graduated
The Connected Car & UX department within CEVT is looking for newly graduated students that are hungry for an opportunity to start their careers in one of the fastest growing Automotive companies in the world. You will be working in a system engineer support role in an infotainment project for the Chinese market. The role will work closely with the requirements owners in China and in the CEVT project in Sweden to secure requirement handling between organizations in China and Sweden. Therefore, native or bilingual proficiency in Mandarin and English is required for this role.
You will be given a great opportunity to get to learn the organizations in both counties and will be able to create a unique network for your future career.
As a system engineer support in infotainment, you will work in the team to secure that the system and safety requirements are specified, documented, understood, and implemented correctly. In a nutshell, you will be the technical spider in the web, working with all the engineers to ensure that the system needs are met and documented in the system.
You will be working in the requirement area within the OEM team to secure that the requirements and interface support current and known future functions. You will work with an existing legacy system that will transition out for the next generation project, but is completely essential for vehicle integration in the next few years.
You will work with both internal resources, OEMs and suppliers to ensure that the systems meet the needs of all stakeholders (end customer, marketing, OEM). You will be part of a global development team with resources in Sweden and China and will have regular interaction with OEMs and possible suppliers (outsourced and in-house development).
After the legacy system is wound down, we anticipate that you will have gained the skills and experiences to work for us, either in Sweden or China, in at least a few of the following roles: System Engineer, Function Owner, Software Engineer (if you have SW degree and skills), etc.
Responsibility and Tasks
- System design and requirement handling. A significant amount of work will be to input and verify designs in a legacy Systems Requirement tool.
- Work together with system engineers and the function owners in China and at CEVT Sweden in defining requirements and interfaces for in-house development and sourced apps and seamless integration with 3rd party apps and services.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders across organizations to make sure that the platform provides value to the customers
- Secure that the functions and systems are properly validated and verified. Ensure system deliverables are of high quality and on time
- Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions
Profile and background
- M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Product Engineering, or comparable programs.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Mandarin and English
- Ability to learn from others quickly to then teach, lead, and apply knowledge
- Ability to lead others, report to a project, and engage effectively in cross-functional organizations
- You are flexible and used to find a way of getting things done
- Comfortable in pushing the boundaries of what is possible to define new features and services in order make our solutions exciting, new and breath-taking
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You are a self-starter and purpose driven and have a strong sense of curiosity
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- Software development experience in Java or C/C++, scripting in Python or Pearl, Android development experience a plus.
What we offer
CEVT offers you an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse and dynamic team, appreciating the competence and experience all our employees bring to table. We offer you an innovative atmosphere and culture of team spirit where sharing knowledge and finding new ways to tackle our challenges together is key.
If you have an open mindset to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and agile team, you might be our next colleague. Welcome with your application today.