Lifesum is a Stockholm-based tech startup with a vision to make it simple for people everywhere to lead healthy lifestyles. We combine technology and applied psychology with personal preferences to help people form habits that build towards healthier, happier lives.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate developer to work on a new product that helps people to become happier and healthier. You’ll work hands-on with a tight and fast moving team to bring beauty and ease of use to complex design issues and help us shape the next generation of our platform.
This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You will collaborate with site managers, designers, and conversion marketers to quickly ship new front-end experiments
- You'll work closely with other engineering teams so you can pioneer new front-end techniques
- You will write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code (JS, HTML, and CSS)
- You'll improve the team and company
- Help Lifesum get to the next level
- You have 3+ years of work experience as a Web Developer
- You've built strong front-end development skills
- You have a real passion for front-end code
- You are experiment-driven and you have a collaborative mindset
Nice to have
- Knowledge about front end technologies like React, AngularJS
- Working experience in control version system such as Git, SVN.
- Experience building api driven web apps
- Knowledge of and experience in accessibility
- Backend development experience
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
- Passion.All companies might claim this, but Lifesummer’s show real passion and dedication to their work. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, which helps us all learn and grow.
- Trust.We work with a little less formal structure than you might expect from other companies. This means more freedom to suggest, champion and set direction, but more responsibility to communicate well and get others on board. It works because we trust each other to work in the company’s best interest.
- Diversity.Our team comes from over 20 countries, and bring with them a rich mix of backgrounds, worldviews and working styles, more than is usual in the tech industry. We rely on these different perspectives to make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance.We’re normal people just like you. But working here you’ll find it easier to talk about food and health, to exercise with others if that’s your thing, and to share everyday problems. We learn what works for ourselves, and use what we learn to help others.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company