- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Studentum.se (https://www.studentum.se/) is a part of EMG - Education Media Group - market leader for education search worldwide, powering targeted search engines for everything from Undergrad, Postgrad and MBA programs to Professional Development and Corporate Training.
Now, we are looking for our next star to help us moving forward towards our ambitious vision “To help everyone in the world find the right education”. Are you ready to work in a successful organization driven by performance, passion and professionalism? Then you might be our latest star!
The EMG Family
As a member of the EMG Family you will be working with a young, international group based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm. At EMG we face exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. We believe in lifelong learning, and continuous development of our tech representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world. Ambition, drive and great ideas help us reach our goals – join us in the making of your career!
As Java Developer your main responsibility will be to optimize and develop our platform allastudier.se, a search engine for everyone who is looking for a post-secondary education. In this role, you will be a part of the studentum.se team, but will also work closely with our in-house tech department.
What Technologies will you be working with?
- Java EE
- Spring MVC
- Hibernate (MySQL)
- Riot (open source)
Who are we looking for?
- You have a passion about development
- You have experience within software development with Java EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate (MySQL)
- Good knowledge in English
In the long term our goal is to incorporate allastudier.se into EMGs core platform. This means that we will want to migrate the application from Java to C# .NET. Therefore experience or interest in working with.NET is meriting.
To be successful in this position you are driven, positive and like to take initiative. You enjoy working in an inspiring environment and thrive for challenges. You manage your time effectively, are attentive to details and enjoy the possibility to work with new technologies and patterns.
What can we offer you?
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Freedom to help, plan and lead system architecture decisions in a fast-growing company
- An international work environment with colleagues from Spain, Russia, UK, US, Germany, China and so on
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas. We welcome them!
- A part of a dedicated and experienced team who cares deeply for the end user
- Exciting projects like EMG Tech Hackaton
- Monday breakfast and regular team lunches, team activities (travels) and fun events
- Summer and Christmas parties, Kick Off at Lillsved, Friday beers, Monthly After Works
Do you think this sounds interesting?
Send your application to us today! If you have any questions, please contact Frida Björkman, Recruitment Manager at 076039 28 97.