- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 300 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programmes ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. For more information please visit http://www.delaval.com DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
Senior Developer – Farm Management Development
Agile development with end users on the doorstep
DeLaval’s products are developed closely to the customers, which is a key competitive strength and something that makes working in DeLaval’s Development & Engineering dynamic and challenging. The company is acting in a truly global environment and has a unique opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives- putting food on tables all over the world.
We are now strengthening the SW program with yet another team team working with the Windows application including the customer UI to get prepared for the future and meet the demands on improvements in this product. The Application are connected with the Farms real time system and devices to always have the latest information about cows and products.
It is a Cross functional agile team where we are looking for Sr. developers.
This team works with the product that is frequently used by the dairy farmer in daily work and the final testing/acceptance is often done in a real environment at our own test farm close to the office. Going from the office to the barn to understand what works and what doesn’t will absolutely be a natural part of your job, so make sure to bring your Wellies. This team’s responsibility is to design and deliver high quality new and improved functions as well as maintaining and improving quality in existing legacy functions to help the farmer around the clock.
You will be part of getting the product into to future from being a local windows application into a cloud based modularized product customized and distributed based on customer needs.
• Experience from agile Way of Working
• C# and/or .NET and/or data warehousing (SQL or equivalent)
• Knowledge about continuous integration, daily builds etc.
• Experience in working with Jira, Jenkins, GIT or similar tools
• Experience in ORM tools such as Entity framework, DevExpress etc. is preferred
• M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or equivalent is preferred
• Fluent in English and/or Swedish
The position is located at DeLaval in Sweden, Tumba.
Travels to meet customers and to see our products in real environment is required as well as meeting with the colleagues in Poland.
This recruitment is handled by Dfind IT. If you have questions about this position, contact Ercan Bahar Recruitment Consultant [email protected] 072-246 74 09
Welcome with your application as soon as possible.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyutexaminerad matematiker/statistiker
- Chas söker utvecklare inom DevOps
- Managementkonsulter sökes till Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker Java-utvecklare som vill växa med oss!
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!