- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a senior frontend / fullstack developer for our customer data platform development team in Stockholm.
You will help us build next-generation marketing technology from our Stockholm City center office.
Our product is a SaaS solution that helps businesses consolidate customer data from their entire organisation, and then perform real-time targeting, content personalisation and orchestration of customer experiences and communications across channels such as email, sms, mobile and social media; while offering industry-leading consent and data privacy.
This role is part of our platform's "Audience" layer, a customer data engine which aims to make Big Data features accessible to business people through a new breed of segmentation, reporting and analytics tools with the industry's most refined user experience.
In a typical day you will be working with a cross-functional team of engineers with full technical ownership of your domain, while collaborating with other similar teams in Stockholm, Malmö, Warsaw and Russia.
- As part of the Audience development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern, microservice-based tech stack and development organisation.
- Design and implement slick modern user interfaces in our frontend stack: Angular6 with ngrx, microservices in NodeJS and Golang, Docker and AWS.
- Be part of developing our sophisticated web tracking script that provides dynamic tracking and personalisation rules, including industry-leading user segmentation, directly in the browser
- Be part of shaping our development processes, system architecture, tools and practices to increase team velocity and developer quality of life
- 3+ years professional development experience
- BS from computer science program or equivalent
- Professional experience with the Angular framework and with Amazon Web Services or other cloud vendor
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and care deeply about its quality
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Ability to work within a distributed development organisation where many small teams collaborate within a shared frontend framework
- Predisposition for "full ownership", where the development team takes on full technical ownership for all services implemented
Innometrics, the company behind the product Profile Cloud, acquired by Apsis (http://www.apsis.com) and is now focusing on rapidly growing the user base of Profile Cloud.
Together with Apsis we have offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg, Oslo, London, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Our product development is handled by small, distributed and experienced teams working collaboratively to continue to realize the Profile Cloud vision.