- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have a genuine interest in Embedded Systems and Software Development? Would you like to electrify the Automotive Industry? We have many opportunities within Battery Management, Charging and Electric Drive – so take the chance and apply today!
As a Software Developer, you will be working tightly together with other teams and stakeholders. Therefore, we presume that you have an analytical and collaborative skillset. When working as a consultant your personality is as important as your skills in Software, you are positive, you are a pro at creating and maintaining realtionships with our customers.
Main responsibilities include:
• Develop Software Components and Applications.
• Review SW requirements.
• Develop test environments and test the applications.
• Be a part of the Change Management process required to improve the SW development.
• Ensure deadlines are met according to agile sprints.
Background and experience sought:
• University Degree (B.Sc.) within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent.
• Experience of Simulation and Model-based Design.
• Preferably at least two years of experience in Software Development.
• Knowledge about AUTOSAR and ISO 26262.
• Very good knowledge about MatLab/Simulink/Targetlink.
• Experience about HiL and MiL testing.
• Experience in C, C++, Python and Jenkins.
• Striving for Continuous Integration, scripting and sound documentation.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Driver’s license – B-level.
Line of business? Technology-and IT consultants.
Size? Globally around 28 000 employees. In Sweden around 1 800 employees.
Customers? Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry.
Why should you choose us? To use, harness and evolve your skills while meeting great new colleagues!
Working at ALTEN is a journey, a personal- and career oriented journey where you yourself as a consultant is the driver behind the wheels while we sit in the backseat to help and give advice when you need it. As a consultant at ALTEN you yourself decide your goals and which road to take to reach them and we as a company will do what we can to create opportunities and guide you.
At ALTEN we believe in growing together.
NOTE! Between weeks 29-33, the selection process may take longer than usual due to summer holidays and therefore you can wait for a delay in feedback. We will handle all applications as soon as possible when we are back and filled up with new energy.