- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to help us make the world a safer place? We are now looking for a software developer to further strengthen our capacity for product development. By joining UMC, you will become part of a truly international organization with a global vision: safer patients.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client UMC (Uppsala Monitoring Centre) looking for a full-time software developer. UMC advances the science of pharmacovigilance and inspires patient safety initiatives all over the world. As an independent, non-profit foundation, we engage stakeholders who share our vision and collaborate to build a global patient safety culture. As a leader in the research and development of new scientific methods, we explore the benefits and risks of medicines to help minimise harm to patients, and offer products and services used by health authorities and life-science companies worldwide.
The Products and Services department at UMC develops and maintains high quality products, tools and services including WHODrug Dictionaries, for the UMC product portfolio. Both for internal and external use in compliance with regulations, customer expectations and good information management. The section is responsible for developments and maintenance of the UMC product portfolio including developments and maintenance of internal used software system supporting the production of the WHO Drug Dictionaries and VigiBase.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at UMC. The assignment will be full time and extend until further notice. The intention from UMC is that they will offer you a permanent employment, given that all parts are satisfied with the cooperation.
As a software developer, you will
* work in a Scrum Team to develop, deploy and support products
* support Service Delivery when required to fulfil service level agreements
* participate in the early phases of product development to provide knowledge concerning possible solutions.
We really appreciate your ability to collaborate and your skills to balance creativity and supportability in the technical solutions being developed. A key enabler for success is team spirit which requires social activities and competence development which is provided at UMC as an integral part in the day-to-day work.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
We are looking for you who
* have a master of Science in Computer Science or equal
* experience of working using Agile Methods, e.g. Scrum or XP
* good skills in software engineering skills such as requirements analysis, architecture, design, integration and test
* have good skills in practicing test driven development and ALM using Microsoft TFS
* is fluent in English and good written and spoken Swedish
You are a person with a passion for software development and team work. We believe that the agile way of working is natural to you and thus the importance of collaboration, curiosity and ability to respond to change.
* Start: September
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Uppsala
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from UMC is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Uppsala Monitoring Centre (UMC) is a foundation with a global mission of safer use of medicines. Based in Uppsala, Sweden, UMC works on behalf of the World Health Organization (WHO) to collect and analyze international patient data with the aim of identifying and explaining problems related to medicines and their use. UMC is a world leader in scientific development in medicines safety monitoring, and provides capacity building in WHO member countries. Our products and services are used by health authorities and companies in the life sciences sector in over 120 countries.