- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for IT Developers to work and grow in the expanding Financial Anti-Crime (FAC) area to meet Nordea’s financial anti-crime obligations to our customers and society. This is an opportunity for you to contribute in preventing and fight financial crime by developing new solutions and improve our existing solutions.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join Transaction Monitoring IT, within Financial Anti-Crime IT, where we build IT solutions tailored for prevention of money laundry that fulfils current and coming regulations. The solutions we provide monitors transactions and we develop scenarios that detects suspicious behaviours and raise alerts that Nordea can act upon.
Last year we have started a transformation towards an agile way of working to support the bank with IT solutions and methods, and now we started the journey towards SAFe.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop new solutions and improve our existing solutions to implement new requirements into our IT platforms.
- Scope, estimate, develop and test - by doing so you contribute to simplification and strengthening the bank’s AML (Anti-money laundering) and CTF (Counter terrorist financing) defences.
The position is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a growing team aiming to go from one scrum team to five scrum teams at the end of 2018.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background involves professional skill level within:
- Solid background from backend and integration development (JAVA EE, JAVA/C, Maven, Bitbucket, Git, Nexus, Splunk, RESTful service design, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSON, XML, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Knowledge in SQL server and DB2
- Basic knowledge of mainframe environment
- Knowledge in Agile development, Test Driven Development, Clean Code, Architecture and design (at least basic level)
- Knowledge and experience with the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- At least five years of working experience in development within a Java environment
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 16 August 2018.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Branosh Abravesh, [email protected] or Marie Karlsson on [email protected].
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.