- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What if systems could prevent people from making mistakes? Systems, that are so smart and complex that they suddenly make the world simple. So that cars, planes, boats and trains can travel safer and faster than ever before. These systems already exists. You could be part of building them. This is your chance! We are looking for a C#-developer to the Data Driven Services team at Atlas Copco Industrial Techniques R&D department. Welcome, if you also want to be part of providing the world with world-class high precision manufacturing solutions.
In lovely Sickla Atlas Copco Industrial Technique have their head quarters where they work with building the future tools for the industry. At the R&D department they have always been working with the latest techniques. Their products have been connected for over 20 years, so IoT is not a new thing here, and since then their technical solutions have been developing and they keep on creating high quality systems – everything in order to build the best assembly tools for their customers!
We are on behalf of Atlas Copco looking for a C#-developer to their Data Driven Services Team to work on a development project on their cloud-platform Microsoft Azure. This is a good step for you who have been working with C# for a few years and want to get the highly meriting competence of building in the Azure platform.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Atlas Copco. The assignment will be full time from 2018-08-20 to 2018-09-11. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As a C#-developer you will work within a Microsoft Environment within the R&D department and work with development of their Azure platform as part of the Data Driven Services team. Atlas Copco always work across team boundaries, which means that you will collaborate with other product development teams at the R&D department within application and software development. Furthermore, you will perform complex analysis, design, development, testing and debugging of software.
For example, you will:
* Build the Microsoft Azure platform using C#.
* Perform analyzing and design of the platform.
* Test and debug the software.
The position suits you who can work independently with C#-development and now wants to move forward to work with more complex systems.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Several years of experience from software product development and integration of various complex systems.
* Have several years of experience with C# programming.
* Has a strong focus and understanding of back-end development.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you…
* Have experience designing scalable software services on the Microsoft Azure platform.
* Have experience within Front-end development.
* Have experience working with SQl Servers.
* Have experience from deploying machine-learning algorithms.
* Have experience with source control systems, such as TFS and Git.
As a person, you have good communication and interpersonal skills. You are self-organized, structured and driven. Moreover, you have the ability to produce high-quality, efficient and readable code. You have a strong preference towards working with unit testing and provide well-tested code.
* Recruitment process: Interviews at Atlas Copco will be held around the 14th of august, but we will conduct our interviews ongoing. We consider it very positive if you also provide a work-example, written in C#-code.
* Start: Around 20th of Augusti
* Work extent: 4 months with the possibility of an extension
* Location: Sickla
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. Learn more at http://www.atlascopco.com.