- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nu Creatives is a recruitment agency specializing in digital jobs. On our clients' behalf, we are now looking for two Lead UX Designers to join their talented team.
As a Lead UX Designer, you will lead small design teams in achieving state-of-the-art digital experiences that meet clients' business goals and user needs.
You will participate in and lead cross-functional design teams through a collaborative design process. You will drive and lead various aspects of design including rapid prototypes, concept sketches, experience storyboards, information architecture, interaction design, user scenario solutions, visual design, heuristic reviews on existing systems and motion design. You'll work together with talented project managers, engineers and designers to create award-winning solutions for millions of people.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the design process and overall design quality for your projects.
- Create and set the project vision, design direction and project strategy.
- Partner with the Project Manager to advise the client in achieving desirable digital experiences.
- Present and motivate design decisions to project stakekholders.
- Practice user centred methodology to form design decisions based on user data and insights.
- Lead and guide internal design teams and external partners.
- Lead a variety of workshops and meetings including client reviews and ideation workshops.
-Mentor junior designers
- A minimum of 6 years experience in designing interactive digital solutions working for significant brands in-house or on the agency side; ideally both.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, fluent in English and Swedish.
- Experience in designing for mobile and tablet (iOS/Android) is required.
- Documented success cases in designing mobile experiences (both native app and responsive/adaptive design in browser).
- Strong hands-on skills in design and crafting digital user experiences.
- A passion for user observations, data-driven design processes, user analysis and experience in usability testing.
- Profound understanding of design aesthetics with the ability to guide junior designers.
- Experience dealing effectively with decision makers.
- Experience from the Digital Entrepreneur field, TV or financial services is considered as a merit.
- Participating in meet-ups or active contributor to the UX society/blogs is considered as a big merit.
- We consider it a merit if you also have experience with Google Analytics or other advanced analytical tools.
Our client is an award-winning design and innovation agency working with leading global companies to create compelling experiences that bridge digital and physical domains. They operate at the intersection of technology, design and business with a vision to improve the quality of life for people around the world through the digital services they use. Their area of expertise lay within UX, Internet of Things and Mobile Development.
In a fast moving creative environment, you will be surrounded by a diverse set of creative talent and industry experts from all over the world. You will enjoy perks such as an extraordinary office space with a 360-degree view over Stockholm, a smart phone by choice, gym and benefits, breakfast and snacks each day, a yearly education budget of your own, team conferences, good pension fund options if needed, and more.