For our client we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist
You will work with an exciting combination of application support, and technical account management. You will attain a deep technical understanding of our costumers products, inside and out, working together with the customer’s in house support team and our costumers Service Management team.
As a Technical Support Specialist you will spend a significant part of your time in the following areas:
- Analyzing code to assist client support team in finding solutions and workarounds to problems.
- Analysis of core application, customization layer, and network/environment in order to identify root cause.
- Inspecting new functionality, and existing functionality
In the long term, we see an opportunity working closer with the customer as a Service Manager, being responsible for 2-3 clients adding areas as:
- Informing clients of new releases and report on adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Preparing for and carry out Service Reviews, and Installation Quality visits.
You are skilled at programming but don’t want to write code every day.
You have most of the following technical skills.
- Linux and scripting
- Complex Optimization
- Networks and Multi server architectures
Bachelors or Master’s degree within the field of computer science.
Duration: 12 months
Work load: 100%
Working language: English