- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sinch is looking for a DevOps Engineer to strengthen our IT Infrastructure team.
THE IT INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM
Today the team handles 300+ servers and clients, network, databases and storage which runs our production and internal platforms.
Now we are taking the step into the cloud and need talented people to help us build the next generation communication platform. Our mission is to develop, automate and maintain our IT infrastructure to scale up and down as business requirements changes, support our development and NOC teams and focus on continuous delivery of service.
- Anything is possible!
- Automation is your thing
- You like structure and have the Swedish ?Ordning & Reda? mentality.
- You like the wear different hats every day. Developing automation for AWS, creating tools for our tech people, debug issues in production environment, no day looks like the other.
- You like to have fun and feel proud of what you and your team delivers!
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience of large-scale distributed systems
- Basic knowledge in systems administration
- Comfortable working with Linux
- Experience in open source software
- Experience in REST and JSON
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Ability to debug and make changes in real-time production environments
- Ability to explore new technologies to help further optimize IT infrastructure
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Bonus if you have worked with any of these technologies
- Amazon Web Services
- Monitoring systems like op5 or Nagios
- CentOS 5. x, 6.x
- ELK stack
Want to join us on our mission? Apply today!