- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Don´t settle for ordinary. Be part of the solution!
You will be part of a team that is involved in optimizing the agile development process and maximizing velocity and quality. Your responsibilities will involve researching and designing the build, configure, deploy and monitoring stack and working with cultural change towards DevOps.
The team is not directly involved in any product or the operations, but instead works with producing best practices and conventions with the help of the different product and operations teams. Some practical involvement on a low level in some products will be required, but the main focus should be on the broader view. More common is that you will work on producing proof of concepts and staying current with the latest technologies.
The team uses KPIs to measure the progress. The KPIs and goals are set in collaboration with management, but the team prioritizes its own backlog. Each member is expected to take on responsibility in the form of being the expert in some areas and educate the rest of the team.
Who you are
- You are a good communicator in English and preferably also in Swedish
- You have a passion for what you do
- You have the ability and appreciate to research, evaluate, learn, design and build an architecture arounds new tools, technologies and workflows
- You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
Nice to have
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
Experience & Qualifications
- 3 years of experience in a role which involved similar responsibilities
- Solid understanding in continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
- Practical experience of a modern CI/CD stack including tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, SaltStack, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK, Prometheus and Grafana
- Comfortable with both Linux and Windows systems
- Shell scripting experience in languages such as Bash and Python
- Understanding in networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, routing etc.)
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish IT company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. In the starting blocks of our global expansion, we are now searching for talented people that want to grow and develop along with us.