- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is a role for a junior java-developer who want to learn the latest technologies like devops, Amazon web services and microservice. You will get the opportunity to learn frontend, work with cloud solutions and agile methods like Kanban. The international company Flight Centre Travel Group are looking for a junior Java-developer who will be a part of their great development team.
Flight Centre Travel Group has enjoyed remarkable growth and has become a $20 billion business with offices in over 20 countries and has nearly 2800 corporate customers. Academic Work are looking for a Java-developer who want to work with pair programming. You will be part of a team of eleven developers and product owners who want to teach you everything about programming. The role requires a curious person who wants to learn both frontend-development and new technologies.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will therefore be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Flight Centre Travel Group. This is a long-term assignment.
As a Java-developer, you will work together with colleagues and develop a booking system for flights, hotels and cars used by companies worldwide. This role suits you who enjoy to taking great responsibility and work close to the product as well as B2B. You will get at lot of support from senior developers that will help you to learn quickly. Since they work with pair-programming, there will also be a great support even after the introduction. In other words, this is a very good chance to grow into the role and become a skilled developer very fast!
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have relevant education for the role
* Have good knowledge in Java 8
* Are fluent in English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you…
* Have a university education
In this role, you and your team colleagues are responsible for running projects forward which imposes your cooperation. You need to be flexible, progressive and do it with a good structure in your daily work.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 9-17
* Location: Solna strand
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from FCTG is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
* As a part-time consultant at Academic Work, you will become part of our consultant network and for each assignment have a dedicated Consultant Manager who is available throughout your employment period. The Consultant Manager is responsible to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure that you are satisfied with your assignment. We are actively working to assist you with exciting positions both during your studies and after graduation.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
[Flight Center Travel Group] (http://www.fctgl.com/) began with a shop in the early 1980s and has since then been noted remarkable growth and has become a billion company consisting of more than 40 brands. It is one of the world's largest travel agency groups and has company-owned business in 23 countries and is a travel management network company that spans more than 90 countries. FCTG was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 1995 (ASX: FLT). The Flight Center Travel Group employs more than 19,000 people globally and has a total of nearly 2,800 business customers.