- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Massive is an award winning studio working on high profile games and online technology used by the entire Ubisoft group. With our tech and engineering prowess in high demand, our studio continues to grow.
About the position
Massive is looking for a talented app developer who is ready to join a team of ambitious and innovative people! We are looking for someone who has experience and knowledge about developing native applications for both iOS and Android and is not afraid to expand that knowledge into other platforms in the future. The project is very ambitious and is breaking new ground for the industry of gaming and entertainment and is reaching out to both existing and completely new type of customers.
Just Dance Now was released in September 2014 and was instantly a global success. We have very ambitious plans for the future of the game and the technology, and for that we need to strengthen our team with more talented developers.
You will work in a small, agile team where it is key to be able to cooperate and communicate in an environment of constant change. You will also need to be open minded, creative and solution oriented.
You as a candidate
As always, we at Massive look for people who are passionate about their field of expertise. We want to work with people who constantly want to develop both themselves as well as our games.
We are aiming for excellence and we know that the best way to get there is together with people who share that ambition. And we hope that is you!
Required skills and experience
Strong knowledge of:
- iOS development using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Android development in Java, with native bindings
- Development using XCode, its debugger and Instruments.
Familiar with / has experience of:
- Online development and multiplayer games.
- app management in iTunes Connect, including app submission, updates and IAP.
- Facebook integration.
- In-app-purchase APIs.
- NSURLRequest and related APIs.
- the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Prior experience from working with Game Center and Leaderboard APIs
- Experience with OpenGL
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.