- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Cars our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's life less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Volvo Cars recently announced that the next generation infotainment system will be based on Android Automotive, with close collaboration with Google. We are now looking for a security expert to strengthen our development organization.
Developers work in agile teams divided in the following areas, Android Platform, Connectivity, User interaction, Security, Android Automotive app development, Climate control and other car functions etc. We apply the latest software development practices, and teams are supported with continuous integration frameworks and collaboration tools.
As a Security Software Developer, you will help us to achieve a world class secure infotainment system. You love to spread your knowledge about secure programming, modern cyber-security, and about the current security landscape. Security is your passion and you’re always up-to-date with the latest developments. You can easily maneuver and use necessary tools for tasks such as penetration testing. Good communication skills are vital to efficiently coordinate with our teams and build a secure infotainment system.
* Secure programming techniques
* Penetration testing
* Vulnerability management
* Threat vector analysis
* Intrusion detection and prevention
* Risk assessment and mitigation methodologies
* Communicate with partners and development teams
* Development using Java, C++ and script languages
Required qualifications / skills:
* M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
* At least 6 years of experience from working in the field of software development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (Java, C++, C etc)
* Experience using SELinux
* Skill in malware detection, analysis, exploitation, containment, and eradication techniques
* Skill in Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, Threat Vector Analysis, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Risk Assessment and Mitigation Methodologies
* Proficiency in building and automating efficient and effective scripts
* Knowledge of toolsets and frameworks
* Experience applying knowledge of information security concepts and theories through technical and non-technical methods.
* Solid understanding of cyber security threats, risks, vulnerabilities, and attacks, giving insight into threat actor motives, capabilities, and techniques.
* Knowledge of current and emerging security and information technology standards and practices.
* Good English skill (written and spoken)
* Experience in Android stack
* Software product line architecture and variants management
* Experience from working with Continuous Integration
* Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
* Experience from connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi and phone mirroring technologies
* Driver’s license (B-level)
* A strive for future development and challenges
* Driven and self-motivated, with a strong delivery orientation
* Communicative and a great team player, with positive and pro-active attitude
* Problem solver, with good analytical skills
Please note: We do not accept applications via email.
Location for this position is onsite in Gothenburg, Sweden from where we expect you are able to work with adequate working permits. Working proficiency in the English language, speech and writing, is a requirement. Combined with the same skills in the Swedish language is considered a merit. We apply a continuous selection process so we recommend that you submit your application in English as soon as possible. Please contact hiring manager Cormac O´Brien if you have any questions about the position: [email protected]com or senior recruiter Mikael Dewrang [email protected] regarding the recruiting process.