- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Digital Back-end Developer, Stockholm
If you like working in a creative and playful environment with developing user-centric solutions that will have a large impact in all aspects of the users’ lives, then keep reading.
The digital revolution is everywhere, and it is transforming how we work and play every day. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of digital, you´ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! http://www.accenture.com/digital
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a part of one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams in Accenture you’ll constantly challenge yourself, your colleagues and clients. You’ll work in an environment with the feeling of a start-up, but with the advantages of a global player:
Enabling innovation and creativity is key to deliver first class digital solutions to our clients. We are counting on you to provide creative input and innovative perspectives when shaping and implementing the solution
- Best practice Development
Develop solutions from paper to reality in interesting and challenging projects as a member of a cross functional autonomous team driving digital transformation for our clients
- Delivery Excellence
Take pride in delivering ‘top of the line’ projects, apps and prototypes in close collaborations with our clients
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- A solid 3+ years of professional background as a Back-end Developer working with modern programming languages
- Experience of projects within e-commerce, content management, experience management or similar on digital platforms (Adobe CQ/AEM, Hybris, Intershop, EpiServer, Oracle Commerce or Sitecore)
- Good knowledge on how the front- and backend ties together
- Excellent English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Accenture are highly innovative and talented people from across the World and they invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences, your own career coach and others.
- Company offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- Socialize during Fridays (not only) after works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Chaotic Moon
- People are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
Make your move, apply and attach a CV or Linkedin profile.
Questions? Recruitment is done in cooperation with Barona. Please contact Lotta Lehmusvuori, Technical Recruiter Barona IT, +46 73 506 9251 / [email protected]
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!