- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you experienced in test automation and looking for your next challenge with a fast growing company in the fin-tech industry? Mitigram’s multicultural team of experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals are now looking for a new team member to join them at the office in central Stockholm!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Mitigram looking for a test automation engineer. Mitigram is growing and you will join a fun team and help them continue their exciting journey. As the first team member within automated test, you will play a key role and take on a great responsibility at Mitigram.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Mitigram.
As a test automation engineer, you will be working at the test team with close collaboration with the product and release management and backend engineers to ensure the quality of releases, using both automated testing, manual test cases and exploratory testing. You will be reporting directly to the Release Manager. Mitigram uses short sprints and agile development where time from idea to market is minimized, while aiming to keep the product quality flawless.
The position suits you who has experience with automated testing. You want to join a company where changes are easily implemented and where your new ideas and initiatives are always welcome. There are great opportunities to grow with Mitigram and take on more responsibilities for projects and business areas with time.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You who have a university education within IT
* You who have previous experience in test automation
* You who have knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium, Webdriver.io, Puppeteer is highly preferred
* You who have knowledge in testing multi-tier web-based applications
As a person, you are comfortable taking own initiatives and working closely with developers and product team in a highly collaborative, agile development environment. You will probably be a fun-loving, hardworking individual, who is eager to learn, has opinions, wants and is able to take responsibility for and influence your own work. You enjoy working in a flat-structured, friendly and fun atmosphere where you get to hang out with your coworkers even after hours. You also enjoy sharing knowledge and experiences with your team to ensure the growth of the organization.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Location: Central Stockholm
* Contact information: Linda Hellman, [email protected]
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mitigram is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Mitigram is the collaborative digital marketplace for risk coverage and financing of global trade. Mitigram enables its participants to collaborate more efficiently by streamlining the process of pricing trade finance transactions via a simple web-based interface designed to replace email and telephone when an exporter requires pricing for risk or finance from a financial institution. On the Mitigram marketplace, participants can connect to their existing trade finance counterparties as well as easily extend their network and develop new connections. Mitigram provides team managers with a complete and accurate centralized overview of all ongoing deals and activities across their organization. Because Mitigram uniquely gathers and aggregates all its participants’ transaction- and pricing-related data, it also provides them with in-depth analytics that deliver accurate insight into their activities for fact-based strategic discussions and decision making.