- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avanade is looking for an Episerver developer/architect. We are looking for a person that has experience in Episerver development as well as design and architecture. We want people who likes to work with Microsoft technology in fun and challenging projects together with inspiring colleagues. We work together in small and large teams with people that share the same passion and joy of doing great stuff in existing projects.
Episerver Architect in Avanade
You should have 3-5 years of experience in Episerver, both with development, design and architecture. You will be responsible for the design and architecture of the Episerver solution. You will work together with a team of onshore and offshore developers, as well as project leads and testers. We always work closely to the customers and the projects are often large global and require sustainable and scalable solutions.
We often deliver more than websites, we also deliver infrastructure, integrations and UX as a complete delivery to the customer that are some of Sweden’s largest brands. All our customers have different needs, requirements and legacy so the solutions never look the same. Therefore the challenges are fun and inspiring and we need someone who has seen various examples of solutions. So it’s beneficial that you have knowledge about all Episerver’s products like CMS, Commerce, Marketing, Personalization, Campaigns, Cloud hosting and Find.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop creative solutions the right way. Advice clients, developers and sale personnel in Episerver approaches and design.
- Design the solution and to work with customers to create solutions that has good quality and makes the customers happy and satisfied.
QualificationsCould the role as Episerver Architecture with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you experienced in Episerver and have a mindset of creating sustainable and scalable solutions?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Are you interested in working as an advisor in different Episerver projects and help them with the design and architecture as well as working with pre-sales?
- Are you a Back-End or a Front-End developer? Or both? Are you eager to learn what you not already know?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Are you excited by designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Apply today or contact [email protected]
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden - a chance to say “I was there, we did it!”.
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It’s more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden’s most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
With over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we’ve gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.