- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup operating since 2013. We’ve had over 30 million downloads and have helped countless people to live happier and healthier lives. We believe in a human approach to health, using data and behavioural science to try to help people live better lives.
We are looking for a test automation engineer to join our QA team.
You would be joining a small but experienced team that is responsible for the quality and release process (for our mobile clients). We strive to write well-tested code that scales to the needs of our growing user base, and ultimately helps people to live healthier and happier lives. With great relations with Google and Samsung. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Lifesum!
- Android: Java, Kotlin
- iOS: Objective c, Swift
- Platform: Python and Go
- CI: Circle CI, Jenkins
- Version control: git, Github
- Work in cross-functional teams to help design and deliver automated solutions to get higher effeciency and quality
- Maintain the build and CI systems
- Help and mentor others when needed
What we expect from you
- Open, honest and collaborative worker
- Broad knowledge of automation systems for different platforms
- A passion for lean, clean and maintainable code
- Willingness to dive in, regardless of language and technology
- A high level of curiosity
- The desire to grow and to share learnings with others
- Fluent (written and verbal) English
Its a bonus if you:
- Have already written and maintained unit tests for one or more of our platforms
- Are interested in health and wellbeing
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
- Passion. All companies might claim this, but Lifesummers show real passion and dedication to their work. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, which helps us all learn and grow.
- Trust. We work with a little less formal structure than you might expect from other companies. This means more freedom to suggest, champion and set direction, but more responsibility to communicate well and get others on board. It works because we trust each other to work in the company’s best interest.
- Diversity. Our team comes from over 20 countries, and bring with them a rich mix of backgrounds, worldviews and working styles. We rely on these different perspectives to make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance. We strive to maintain a good work-life balance, enabling people with families to feel at home here, as well as making the stress level manageable. If you are interested in exercising, we have group runs in good weather and the gym next door.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be.