- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Preferably are you a full-stack developer but if you are an expert in Back-End or Front-End are you most welcome to apply. You should have at least 2 years of up-to-date experience as a developer. In our projects you get further experience in several of the following areas:
– Java 9
– Spring Boot 2.x
– JPA/Hibernate 5.x
– Test Automation
– Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
– Experience of large system solutions
– Should be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Even better if you can talk and write in Swedish too!
We have a great new project requiring experienced Java developers in Stockholm.
Apply if you:
• Are always thinking about your latest programming idea and your favourite social media site is GitHub
• Are the ‘tech geek’ in your friend group and always the first with new gadgets (or at least leaked specs)
• Plan even your vacation according to Scrum sprints
• Know 1-256 in binary/hexadecimal
• Are a caffeine addict
• Enjoy spending time with your colleagues (extra important as we have annual Sigma trips to various exotic destinations and this year it’s Greece!)
You will work as a software developer in an agile team of 6-8 team members. The team will develop a system within Billing and Order Management in the Telecom Industry. You will get the chance to work with modern technologies in a fast-developing industry.
Sigma Technology is part of Sigma, with 3,900 employees in twelve countries, and is a global supplier of engineering solutions, including software development, product information, and embedded solutions. We are experts with a passion for technology and information, and take pride in delivering quality and constantly improving our deliveries. For more information on Sigma Technology, please visit http://www.sigmatechnology.se