- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As you might have heard, Cryptzone is now part of Cyxtera Technologies! Cyxtera represents a vision founded on the confluence of two revolutionary forces: the continued evolution of enterprise IT, and a transformation in infrastructure security. Today’s IT estates run in more locations, on more platforms, and with more diverse models than ever before. Enterprise IT is dynamic, distributed, and deeply interconnected.
The problem is that too many providers are applying yesterday’s security to today’s IT. Hardware-centric and inflexible in an API-driven universe. Perimeter-focused in a world without boundaries. The same old cumbersome, expensive firewalls —with thousands of static rules— trying in vain to secure a world in constant motion.
With Cyxtera’s advanced Software Defined Perimeter solution AppGate, they believe that they can create a paradigm shift in network security that will work for any enterprise network. With Cyxtera’s 57 datacenters all around the world and its 3500 customers, they have the power to start this revolution today.
Are you a passionated software developer that would like to join the innovative company Cyxtera Technologies in Gothenburg?
Software Skills is now looking for a bright and talented software developer that is eager to join Cyxtera's? cross-functional team in Gothenburg. If you can bring passion, knowledge and innovation to the team, we would love to hear from you. The R&D team in Gothenburg consists of 20+ individuals representing over 10 nationalities. Cyxtera is an international organisation that employs around 100 people world-wide. Their work is defined by creativity, agility and the latest technology.
Your responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Working in the early development stage of a project as part of a creative cross-functional team
- Integrating and contributing to Cryptzones state-of-the-art networking and security products
- Building automated tests and integrating your code with the DevOps environment
- Work experience in C# and some of the following areas: Python, C, Go, Ruby
- Work experience in network security or similar
- A degree in Computer science (or related field)
- Eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to make things work
- Cares about readable, performant, reliable, and secure code
- Full-stack developer that designs, develops, tests, reviews code, documents and deploys
- Fluent in English
- Valid working permit for Sweden or EU citizenship
Your experience or interest include:
- Linux platform and/or mobile development
- Experience from working in Windows
- Cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.