- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Schneider Electric is looking for a UX Design Lead with experience who is passionate about designing solutions that are user friendly.
The right person must be comfortable with looking at both the big picture and solving design details, knows the basics of design research and can sketch and quickly iterate interaction concepts. We are looking for someone who can bring the user’s perspective to the table and evangelize good UX practice to our organization. This will require collaborating with development teams, Architects and Product Owners as well as work close with the Schneider Electric UX Excellence Center.
R&D in Lund consists of 80 people with great knowledge in development, testing and documentation and they are looking forward to have you on board. We have a dynamic environment so it’s important to be able to handle the balance between functionality, quality and cost and to succeed we have chosen to work according to an agile process, SAFe.
* Work close with Schneider Electric UX Excellence Center to ensure our LoB is aligned with Schneider Electric´s design and branding guidelines.
* Identify and define design direction for products.
* Establish and champion internal UX best practices.
* Create and detail design solutions through researching, exploring and using different means of sketching, wireframing and prototyping.
* Collaborate across disciplines to engage larger team around the user perspective.
* Facilitate and conduct activities to build and share the internal understanding of our actual users.
What do we offer
At Schneider Electric we have a strong belief in people. We seek out, recognize and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. Therefore, we are offering an attractive workplace, including opportunities to learn and grow, [email protected] and a competitive compensation and benefit offer.
Did we get you inspired?
Apply at http://www.schneider-electric.se/jobb.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Henrik Holmqvist, at [email protected] If you want to tell us more about yourself and why you think this is the right role for you, then feel free to call Liselott Wigstrand Tuvesson at +46 (0) 10 478 29 37.
Welcome to submit your application!
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Tag: UX Designer, Lund
Who are you?
* You have three or more years professional UX design experience
* Fluency in design software for creating wireframes and interactive mockups/prototypes. Experience of visual design tools is a plus.
* Ability to work with stakeholders to understand and structure requirements, opportunities and goals form an UX perspective
* Understanding user-centered design and research methodologies, personas, and best practice around usability.
* Ability to proactively drive and establish design intent, iterate designs and solutions efficiently.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions.
* Be confident yet humble in the role as an expert on user-centered design in our organization and be comfortable about collaborating closely with technical teams and other stakeholders.
You are ambitious, driven, structured and goal oriented. We are a great team who have fun together – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
At Schneider Electric we are focused on improving business, safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability and connectivity.