- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are currently looking for bright and talented developers to join Cyxtera’s cross-functional teams in Gothenburg, Sweden. If you can bring passion, knowledge and innovation to the team, we would love to hear from you. Cyxtera’s R&D team in Gothenburg, Sweden, consists of 25+ individuals and is their main technology hub in Europe. Cyxtera is an international organisation that employs around 1500 people world wide.
Your responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Integrating and contributing to state-of-the-art networking and security products, especially on the automation and deployment of our software into hybrid environments, like AWS, Azure, GCP, VMWare and even physical appliances.
?- Contributing to our own distributed configuration system inside our product and our automated test framework and automated tests.?
- Participating in code reviews.
?- Working with international development teams within the Cyxtera Group.
Software development in an agile environment. Cyxtera works with a startup mentality in cross-functional teams in which your role as an expert in one or more areas are combined with the opportunity to develop an understanding for other technologies that you are interested in. The goal is to develop the Software Defined Perimeter solution in such a way that it can solve any enterprise network security challenge. Cyxtera works creatively, agile and always with the latest technology on networking security methods that no one has developed before.
Software Skills is looking for a skilled developer on behalf of Cyxtera in Gothenburg. Cyxtera represents a vision founded at the confluence of two forces: the continued evolution of enterprise IT, and a transformation in infrastructure security. Today’s IT estates run in more locations, on more platforms, and with more diverse models than ever before. Enterprise IT is dynamic, distributed, and deeply interconnected. The problem is, too many providers are applying yesterday’s security to today’s IT. Hardware-centric and inflexible in an API-driven universe. Perimeter-focused in a world without boundaries. The same old cumbersome, expensive firewalls—with thousands of static rules—trying in vain to secure a world in constant motion.
With Cyxtera’s advanced Software Defined Perimeter solution AppGateSDP, we believe that we can create a paradigm shift in network security, that will work for any enterprise network. With Cyxtera’s 57 datacenters all around the world and its 3500 customers we have a great base to start making a change.
- Senior level experience in Python and Bash.
?- Other languages are a plus.?
- Senior level experience in the Linux distros and system administration automation.?
- Senior level experience in continuous integration and deployment.?
- Experience in at least one of the cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP.?
- Strong knowledge in computer networks and network security.?
- Full-stack developer that designs, develops, tests, documents and deploys.
?- Can work with multiple languages, pull requests and code reviews.
?- Excellent verbal and written English skills.?
- Resident in Sweden.
Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.