- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Computer Software, Developer APIs, IT Security
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
We're in the need to extend our team with a web designer who will be managing the different websites we operate. Curity is also the organizer of Nordic APIs community with hundreds of thousands of visitors every month for the on-line content and events. The Curity product also comes with a web user interface that's being developed by our engineering team. In the role, it is also expected to design and develop new features and maintain the Web UI.
You will be working closely with our marketing, sales and product development team.
- Responsibility for the Curity website (https://curity.io)
- Responsibility for the Nordic APIs website (https://nordicapis.com)
- Design and develop the Curity Identity Server Web UI
- UI/UX experience
- WordPress experience
- Solid design eye and aesthetic
- Skills in visual design and the interactive design process
- Ability to do responsive design
- Worked with CMS'es for commecial websites
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX, HTTP, and some networking
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.