- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about innovation and developing integrated systems and are looking for the opportunity to be working with the best in the business?
Are you capable in C-programming and Embedded Linux? If so, you might be who we are looking for.
As a C-programmer in integrated Linux systems you will work with a team of the most competent programmers in the country, in their respective fields.
The technology is what is important, but the passion for integrated systems is what takes the field forward.
As a consultant you will be working with incredibly competent team of developers and you will learn a lot about integrated systems. Along with experienced programmers you most probably will develop clients open source platforms.
Mainly you will focus on developing new products, but the job also requires maintenance to some extent.
You will code in C, Bash, Perl, Python and Make, among others. Focus will be on kernel- and user-space level and will deal with computer architecture, board-bring-up and processor architecture.
This position is suited for anyone who has a few years of experience of kernel- and/or user space development in Linux and feel that he or she is really driven and interested at the subject.
- A few years of experience in Embedded Linux development, at both core- and application level
- Experience in Linux and integrated systems and other platforms than x86
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming
- Extensive knowledge of system design and writing well-structured code
- Extensive knowledge of network communication, especially TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of git/Make
- Experience in some Linux embedded distributions such as OpenWRT, Enea Linux, MontaVista Carrier Grande Edition, Mentor Embedded Linux, and Wind River Linux
- Experience in some of the more frequent Linux distributions (Ubuntu, RedHat, SuSE, Gentoo)
- Knowledge in some script/programming languages like shell script, python
- Proficient in English and preferably proficient in Swedish