- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is an opportunity to work in a global organization in an exciting line of business with great development opportunities.
We are looking for a skilled software developer for Platform Solutions Unite R&D department in Gothenburg. You will be working with various applications used by healthcare organizations across the world, as well as development of the next generation platform for our products. We have an agile project organization where you are part of an agile team with software developers, interaction designers, technical writers and test engineers.
Your main responsibility will be:
• Software development of products in .NET and Windows.
• Bachelor of Science, Master of Science or equivalent
• Fluent in Swedish and English, speech and writing
• Working experience in .NET and C#
• Working experience in Windows
• WPF (MVVM pattern)
• Working experience in microservices
We are looking for a software developer with 5 years’ experience. You are used to working with application development in .NET, C# and Windows.
To fit in to our team it is important that you are an open and positive person. We believe you have good skills in cooperating with others and that you are full of initiative. Since our products is used in healthcare to in the end save lives, it is important that you are meticulous and have a quality conscious.
Working at Ascom
We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Accountability & Commitment, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, We are Ascom. Key aspects are to create customer value in everything we do, take calculated risks, be curious and creative, and be passionate and inspire. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact HR Recruitment Specialist, Klara Franson, Phone +46 704645832 or email [email protected].
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Developer to evolve 4G and 5G Mobility physical and virtual nodes 404215
- Teknisk Support med Mac-kunskaper - Göteborg
- WordPress förvaltning och support
- Systemadministratör med förkärlek till Python och Linux
- .NET-Utvecklare till Sigma IT i Göteborg