- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems, developing innovative enterprise solutions with the latest technologies, and bringing value to your customer? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a developer to join a dynamic technology team. In this role you will be responsible for development of the PIM-system in a rapidly growing international ecommerce business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the development of our PIM-system on the Akeneo platform
- Collaborate with business application managers, technical leads and project managers to design, develop and document technical solutions that meet the evolving needs of the topline eCommerce business
- Work together with other developers on integrations from PIM thru Kafka to our other systems
- Work in a geographically distributed team of application developers, testers and technology project managers
- Drive technology innovation, pro-actively identify opportunities to leverage technology to enable new business opportunities
- PHP development, 2+ years of experience
- Experience with PIM systems or Symfony framework is considered a plus
- Experience of working with MySql as a database
- Java development experience is considered a plus
- Experience with agile delivery methodology and development practices
- Capability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to size up business requirements from inception to development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details and ability to implement solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Can do attitude, solution orientation and a positive team member
- eCommerce and retail industry experience is considered a plus, as is any affinity with motorcycles!
Pierce AB is the ecommerce company that has grown to become Europe’s biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within Motorcycles and Snowmobiles. We do this throughout Europe through our shops 24MX, XLmoto and SledStore. The company is in an amazing growth spurt, growing by more than 40% yearly, always with black numbers on the last row. At the beginning of 2009 we were a team of 4, today we are more than 240 international professionals, committed to giving our customers across 17 European markets a huge range of products and an extraordinary level of service. Our turnover during 2017 was 60 MEUR, up 45% from the year before.
It started with passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motor industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport