- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Software Skills is a recruitment company that works with the best companies in Gothenburg. With extensive background and expertise in IT, we match awesome developers, testers and managers with exciting roles at big and small companies, product companies as well as consulting companies.
With our help and tests you have the chance to show the right company what You can bring to the table!
Software skills are looking for a System Administrator on behalf of an expansive product company in Gothenburg.
The company is an international organization that works in the field of IT-safety. The team in Gothenburg consists of 25 committed individuals from diverse nationalities and the organization employs 100 people world-wide. If you have passion, knowledge and innovation you have the opportunity to be one of them.
You are going to work with the Global IT Director in supporting the global IT infrastructure and initiatives. This position will be responsible for supporting the operation and performance of the IT environment, ensuring security and compliance with company standards, documenting server functionality, supporting end-user needs, and assisting with the overall development of the IT environment. You need to be able to work independently as well as working well with others and good communication skills are a must.
- Troubleshoot LAN, WLAN, and WAN connectivity issues.
- Manage and maintain VM templates in ESXi 5 for rapid deployment.
- End-user support for Windows 7/8, Office 2013, mobile phones, and peripherals (headsets, printers, etc.).
- Test and deploy operating system and third party application patches.
- Review server and backup logs.
- Maintain documentation of system standards and IT asset inventory.
- Manage antivirus and malware protection.
- Administer user accounts and permissions in Active Directory.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or IT related diploma.
- At least three years experience of network administration and technical support.
- Experience in Linux, Windows 7 & 8, Windows 2008 & 2012, VMWare ESXi 5, Active Directory, industry-standard wireless access points and firewalls, shared storage technologies (NFS, iSCSI).
- Experience in Office 365, SharePoint 2013, Azure, PowerShell, Mac OS X, Veeam Backup, VoIP (SIP), WSUS, MSSQL.
- Fluent in English.
Our offer to you:
An exciting workplace with fantastic opportunities, personal development and career progression.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? Apply now!
We hope to hear from you.
Privacy and PuL - When you apply you allow us to save your information strictly for recruitment purposes.
Any questions about the position? Please contact the recruiter Frida Ekman on 0736-207267 or [email protected]