- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
BeskrivningFor our client we are looking for a Software Developer...
..to work with connected cars, preferably someone with good experience of work in Java, stream processing mechanics and/or micro service architecture.
Our client is responsible for the cloud platform and services that provides telematics and infotainment services to the connected cars. The department is also responsible for daily operation of all digital products provided to the Car and its users.
Connected Car will grow its Digital Development capabilities to support new cloud functions needed for Autonomous Drive, Electrical Propulsion and many Customer facing digital products. Additionally the continuously growth of the number of connected cars and the increased Security and Privacy focus brings new demand to the cloud platform. The development and operation is performed in close collaboration with both our internal design departments and external suppliers in a dynamic and international environment.
The right candidate is delivery focused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions. You should be a strong, driven, highly communicative person that is not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
You should be technically skilled with both interest and experience of new technologies. If those are in the areas of stream processing and/or micro service architecture, we can also consider candidates with less work experience.
You should have a broad competence ranging from hands-on development to the mentioned skills below.
- Stream processing mechanics
- Micro service architecture
- Geospatial processing
- Experience with some of Spring Boot, Kafka, Docker
- Realtime systems development
- Event-driven and reactive development
- DevOps experience
- Agile experience and understanding
- Cloud and virtualization experience
- Communication networks and Integration Architecture/Patterns
- Great understanding of the software development life-cycle, software development frameworks, and the integration of security at the different phases of development
- Excellent analytical skills
- IT security
- Communication, facilitation and presentation skills
Work load: 100%
Working language: English