- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be a central part in building a world-class cloud platform? Join Novacura and help drive digitalization at some of the world’s strongest brands. You will work in a role that spans software architecture, product development and user experience in a company with a unique global position.
We are now looking for an experienced and talented developer who can lead the development of our business process management platform: Novacura Flow.
The Lead Developer reports to the head of R&D and will be placed at our HQ in Hovås, Gothenburg.
Are you up for the challenge? Come and join us and help create something remarkable!
About the job
This position will take a leading role in the development of our platform Novacura Flow, making sure that we can deliver a world-class product using the latest technologies and UX patterns, in the most efficient way possible. This also includes guiding the other developers to success, and being a role model and inspiration for the rest of the team.
The ideal candidate understands the value of both the concept of great user experience and the architecture of a robust, efficient and sustainable platform.
The product team at Novacura works according to agile concepts, with a defined and prioritized backlog, development sprints, and daily stand-ups. Everything in a dynamic and friendly atmosphere.
Your mission is to continue to make Novacura a success by
- Continuously developing and improving all software relating to Novacura Flow, including .Net based server software, native clients for iOS and android, and web clients.
- Working together with product management to ensure that we deliver new features that meet both our own and our customers’ requirements.
- Working together with and taking a leading role in Novacura's product team to build a world-class platform.
- Higher education within Software Science
- At least 4-5 years of experience from software development in an international environment
- Experience from leading other developers to success
- Experience from and knowledge in cloud-based software development
- Fluency in English and in Swedish
We want you to have
- World class programming skills in any modern computer language, preferably C#.Net
- Advanced skills in software architecture
- Some knowledge about business systems (such as SAP, IFS or Infor M3)
- Some knowledge about relational databases such as MS SQL or Oracle.
- Some knowledge about non-relational databases, such as MongoDB or Cosmos DB
We want you to be
- A leading and creative software engineer who loves the latest technology and a fast-paced work environment.
- A curious problem solver with a great ability to understand and solve complex tasks.
- A team player that likes to interact and work with many different people to reach common goals.
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in nine countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and the USA. We have appx. 110 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Novacura is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden, with a 438% growth between 2014 and 2018.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee.
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply today. Selection is done continuously so don’t miss your chance.