- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a thorough person who is driven by delivering high quality? Would you like to work at an innovative company, where you can work creatively and come up with your own ideas? Do you love to find the bugs in the code? Then maybe this position could be for you! Apply today as we work with ongoing selection!
Academic Work seeks a software tester to Pricer for their development department. Pricer is a company with entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, as shown by the fact that every two weeks there is a "Lab-Friday" where all employees can use their creativity to work on their own projects or learn new skills!
As a tester, you work flexibly and help where needed. You will, however, mainly sit with Red Team, who works with support, maintenance and management. There you will work on testing bugs and minor features. The role includes close collaboration with the developers. In the long run, there are good opportunities for development within the company and you have every opportunity to become a really good tester!
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Pricer's wishes are that all calls and mail about the service go to
Work] (mailto: [email protected])
This is a recruitment position which means that you will be hired directly by Pricer.
As a software consultant, you will work in an agile team, both testing the developers' code and writing tests yourself. You will be working on a variety of tests and will develop your skills in both manual and automatic testing. Initially, you will get a solid introduction and continuous feedback on your work and then become more and more independent. You will start with easier tasks, such as performing manual tests, to eventually build automated tests. Pricer makes digital price labels sold worldwide and the work therefore has a hardware character.
For example, you will be able to:
* Perform manual tests
* Build and automate tests
* Document your work
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a Masters Degree within Information Systems
* Have previous experience of working as a test engineer for at least 3 years, preferably at a product company
* Have good knowledge of Java, Agile Work Metholodgies, Jira & SQL
* Have an ISTQB certificate
* Speaks and writes English at a professional level
It is a pleasure if you ...
* Have been working as a tester for a company who creates digital price tags
As a person, we seek someone who is driven and can work independently - you grab things and have the ability to drive your own work forward. At Pricer, it is highly appreciated and transparency is appreciated. We therefore look that you are both humble and honest with your colleagues. You generally have a very good cooperative ability. Lastly, of course, you are very careful, you are a tester in your fingertips and quality is the top priority for you!
* Start: January
* Work extent: Full-time ongoing position
* Location: Central Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Pricer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Pricer is the world leading company within development and sales of digital price signs to stores in Sweden and internationally. Their biggest market is in France, but the company also have offices in Hongkong, Atlanta and Barcelona for example. Around 100 people work in the company and daily they send out around 100 000 price signs. Within the organization you will work with a highly competent development team with a high technical interest. For example you have lab-day every second Friday where you have the opportunity to dive in to any technical area of your preference. Here you will come to a company that has a great focus on competence development and education. Welcome on board!