- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Compensation: SEK 540k - 624k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: CNC Machining, Industrial Automation, Manufacturing
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
kubernetes, terraform, cloud, linux, docker, sysadmin
We are now looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join us in building our new portfolio of services and products, aiming to transform the manufacturing industry. Together with a dynamic team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, you create solutions tailored to meet the needs of small and medium-sized industrial companies.
In this role, you play a vital part in developing our tech stack by combining your interest for new technology with a passion for solving hard manufacturing problems. You take lead in technical decisions for our cloud infrastructure strategy, developing our infrastructure-as-code and creating scalable solutions for our products and services.
The position is located in our brand new office at Regeringsgatan, in the heart of Stockholm.
- Develop our infrastructure as code, with tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Build highly scalable solutions on cloud platforms, like AWS, Azure and GPS
- Design and own the process of penetration testing across our infrastructure
- Secure and harden the infrastructure
- Identify bottlenecks and optimize infrastructure for maximum speed, scalability and reliability
- Mentor and support junior engineers
Your skills and qualifications
You have a BSc or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent experience gained from a working career. As our team at Sandvik CODE is truly international, you have great communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Other required skills are:
- AWS, Azure, GCP or OpenStack
- Infrastructure-as-code, Terraform or equivalent
- HAProxy or equivalent
- Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, Docker Swarm or equivalent
- Python or equivalent scripting language
- An irrevocable curiosity for new technologies, programming languages and frameworks
- SELinux, AppArmor or equivalent
- C++, C#, Java or equivalent complied programming language
- Service discovery, registration
- Configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent
- Key-Value store such as etcd, Zookeeper and Consul
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
Sandvik Center of Digital Excellence (CODE) is a new, bold take on industrial digitization, tasked with the mission to design, build and deploy innovative, digital-first solutions to help solve the most important challenges our customers face. CODE is uniquely positioned to combine Sandvik’s deep industrial expertise with cutting-edge advances in machine learning, artificial intelligence and digital user experiences to create compelling, customer centric solutions to big problems. We truly believe that innovation and personal growth comes from an open mind, a curious mindset and the willingness to learn.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.