- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Compensation: SEK 480k - 564k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: CNC Machining, Industrial Automation, Manufacturing
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
continuous-deployment, docker, cloud, high-availability, linux
We are now looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join us in building our new portfolio of services and products, aiming to transform the manufacturing industry. Together with a dynamic team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, you create solutions tailored to meet the needs of small and medium-sized industrial companies.
In this position, you play a vital part in developing our tech stack and CI/CD pipelines, by combining your interest for new technology with a passion for solving hard manufacturing problems. You take lead in technical decisions for our CI/CD pipeline, helping our teams deploy scalable micro-services and ensuring high quality in a fast-paced environment.
The position is located in our brand new office at Regeringsgatan, in the heart of Stockholm.
- Ensure the availability, latency performance and efficiency required by our customers
- Change management for site reliability, including emergency response and capacity planning
- Help our teams design and build scalable, reliable and highly available systems with CI pipelines, repeatable builds and automation on cloud-based infrastructure
- Meet internal and external SLA's with techniques such as canary releases and chaos engineering
- Mentor and support junior engineers
Your skills and qualifications
You have a BSc. or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or similar field, or equivalent experience gained from a working career. As our team at Sandvik CODE is truly international, you have great communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Other required skills are:
- Data structures and algorithms
- AWS, Azure or GCP
- Container technology, LXC or Docker
- Container orchestrators; Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or equivalent
- Python or equivalent scripting language
- An irrevocable curiosity for new technologies, programming languages and frameworks
- C++, C#, Java or equivalent complied programming language
- Building scalable and resilient systems on cloud-based infrastructure
- Micro-service architecture
- Service discovery and load balancing
- Configuration as code
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
Sandvik Center of Digital Excellence (CODE) is a new, bold take on industrial digitalization, tasked with the mission to design, build and deploy innovative, digital-first solutions to help solve the most important challenges that our customers face. We are uniquely positioned to combine Sandvik’s deep industrial expertise with cutting-edge advances in machine learning, artificial intelligence and digital user experiences to create compelling, customer centric solutions to big problems. We truly believe that innovation and personal growth comes from an open mind, a curious mindset and the willingness to learn.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.