- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Doesn’t it sound exciting to develop the future of the Communication System for the Health Care sector? The question is, do you have what it takes? In an agile Scrum team, you will be Testing and Developing smart products in order to assure high quality.
ALTENs MedTech- division is growing and have an exciting journey ahead! To join us on our journey we are now looking for a Software Test Engineer who is passionate about quality and wants to work with something that matters. The key skills for the role is to have experience both in Test and in Android development. The person needs to have a clear drive with an interest of making a difference.
You will be working close to a development team, independently and also together with a test team. Java, Python and your knowledge of Android will be your strength areas in the development and automation of a test environment. The test role will also involve manual testing and creation of test cases. The assignment is a full-time consultant job where you will be stationed at a customer in the Gothenburg region but you will still have a close contact with your manager here at ALTEN. Our managers leadership promotes development, both professionally and personally, and they will help you in your career to fulfill your goals.
• Test engineering (testing, validation and verification).
- Support and develop a range of automated tests such as manual tests.
- Review and test new test cases.
• Working in Android environment.
• Java development.
• Python development.
• Have earlier experience of Telecom techniques.
• Network and Wireless Communication systems such as 3G and WiFi.
• Know the basics of working in Linux.
• Been working with an issue-tracking system such as Jira.
• Experience with one or more tools like Android Studio, Selenium and FitNesse.
• Knowledge in the ISTQB certificate and Medical Devices Directives.
• Speaking and writing fluent in Swedish.
Line of business? Technology-and IT consultants.
Size? Globally around 28 000 employees. In Sweden around 1 800 employees.
Customers? Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defense & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry.
Why should you choose us? To use, harness and evolve your skills while meeting great new colleagues!
Working at ALTEN is a journey, a personal- and career-oriented journey, where you yourself as a consultant is the driver behind the wheels while we sit in the backseat to help and give advice when you need it. As a consultant at ALTEN you yourself decide your goals and which road to take to reach them and we as a company will do what we can to create opportunities and guide you.
At ALTEN we believe in growing together.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Hjälp 112s styrkor hitta rätt, bli FrontEnd-utvecklare på Carmenta!
- Junior Mjukvaruutvecklare till Parker!
- Mjukvaru- och Embeddedutvecklare som vill arbeta med Flightrecorders o ...
- Seniora Javautvecklare till ÅF