- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The GPS Maintenance Team is responsible for Maintenance tasks related to GPS (Atlas Copco's Consolidation system) and is focused on process improvements for both the Reporting Team and the GPS Maintenance Team. The GPS Maintenance team secures the monthly group reporting process primarily through taking ownership of maintenance changes and closing processes (pre and post) and advanced user support. It also takes on the coordination between different teams involved in GPS reporting and acts as an escalation/distribution point during and outside reporting. To further strengthen our team, close to the Group Controlling and Accounting department, we are opening 2 positions for Reporting Systems Analysts in Stockholm, Sweden.
As Reporting Systems Analyst within the GPS Maintenance Team, you will report to the GPS Maintenance Team Leader who is located in Wilrijk, Belgium.
The selected candidate will take on following responsibilities:
- Offer well-structured and efficient maintenance services
- Monthly Maintenance of GPS to bring the system in line with reporting requirements as defined by the Group
- Keep good relations with the internal customers
- Close cooperation with the regional Reporting Teams
- Cooperation with the GPS Development Team
- Drive projects in cooperation with members of the Reporting Team and the Development Team
- Safeguard the monthly closing processes
- Act as an escalation level for the reporting team
- Act as a contact person, escalation point for internal customers
- Knowledge of internal customers’ needs in a global industrial company
- strong knowledge of Consolidation systems
- Able to work in a complex and fast moving business environment
- Accuracy is needed with an emphasis on attention to details
- Ability to combine multiple activities whilst prioritizing work to meet specific deadlines
- Ability to work in a global team covering different time-zones
- Ability to build up a strong network and good relationships with customers
- Required experience 3-5 years in a similar position
- Good Knowledge of SAP BPC and reporting processes for global industrial companies
- Good IT skills, specifically in financial applications
- Good understanding of the financial consolidation process
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, VBA
- Basic knowledge on ABAP, script logic, SQL, MDX Query
- Master Degree in economics or related
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must, knowledge of an additional language is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet specific deadlines
- Able to work independently in a complex and fast-moving business environment
- You should embrace a multinational and multicultural environment
- Service minded individual with excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibilities, autonomous
- Team oriented with strong sense of belonging and acting as one.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Open for flexible workhours during reporting
- Pro-active approach to problems, able to see the big picture, even beyond GPS and reporting, and think and act in best interest for the future
- Strong interest in systems and databases
- Occasional travelling will be required, first half year more frequent travelling to Belgium required.
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction equipment, power tools and assembly solutions. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning 180 countries. In 2017, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 116 (BEUR 12.1) and more than 42 000 employees.