- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a modern UX Designer to join our mission to build a New Generation TV Service. You will be a part of the TV UX Team, placed in Solna, Stockholm, and will help design & build a TV Entertainment service that today reaches 1 million customers in Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
As a person you are:
- business minded and knows how to empathize, both with end users as well as co-workers in different roles in the organization
- a goal-oriented problem identifier, with a strong can-do attitude and progressive mindset
- eager to learn more and serious about growing your craftsmanship
- a humble team-player that can teach non-designers design thinking
- not afraid to get your hands dirty for the sake of a bigger purpose - this means stepping out of your comfort zone every now and then and challenge
As a designer you are:
-Skilled developer of high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
-Effective in terms of using the right fidelity for the right purpose. You understand when to use paper, wireframes, interactive prototypes, mockups and when not to.
-Used to interpret abstract ideas as well as business goals and transform them into easy-to-understand creative concepts
-Used to work in agile environments, close to frontend developers in the implementation phase
-An effective communicator who can explain the rationale behind your design choices and the user and business problems that you solve with your design