- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The SaaS platform is a high transaction system built in React, Redux, Ruby, Node.JS with a PostgreSQL database for persistence, Redis for caching and queuing, AWS Redshift for Business Intelligence, CloudFront as a CDN (with [email protected]), and WebSockets to enable a fast and interactive polling experience. Hosting is done on Heroku and AWS with Continuous Integration using Github and Circle CI. They also utilize and GatsbyJS for their static content sites to be able to deliver a blazingly fast experience for their end users.
As a Full Stack Engineer at our customer, you will be an integral part in a team of creative and driven engineers that delivers a robust and scalable platform that is used all over the world by the platforms more than 30 million users. You should be curious about how to build large-scale, business-critical systems with modern technologies and your responsibilities will include to research, design and implement services that can scale in an efficient and reliable manner.
They are in an exciting phase where the platform must evolve in order to ensure continued scalability of the platform and their business. You will be part of taking the decision on what architecture and technologies are best suited for their future challenges. They are, for example, looking to build their own WebSocket infrastructure for better control and reliability (perhaps based on Go) and opening up a Public API enabling the possibility of an ecosystem of new innovations based on the customers technology.
They work in small, independent, self-organizing teams. The team’s product manager and engineering lead work together to organize and plan the team’s backlog with a Kanban/Scrum-mixed process, with a focus on continuously delivering new features to their users.
- Implement features while ensuring the long-term stability of their system and the quality of the code
- As a full stack engineer be able to take on initiatives and follow others’ requirements
- Influence which tools, programming languages, and technologies you work with
- Help ensure they have a smooth software pipeline for continuous and fast delivery
- Balancing discovery phases with implementation work
- Be excellent at working both independently and in a team
Our customer is a product-first, gender-equal, tech-heavy, fast-growing, inclusive and profitable startup built by engineers. Back in 2014, they felt that boring and inefficient meetings had to go, so they decided to build a platform to change this. Four years later, they are listed as the fastest growing Swedish startup, have 30 million users and customers from over 120 countries; the journey has just begun.
Our customers culture
The work environment is inclusive, respectful, non-political, fun and very professional. They make sure to excel when they need to, but never overdo it in order to maintain their work-life balance. With 13 different nationalities currently working at our customer, this is one of many ways they show that they embrace diversity.
To embrace other cultures they also re-locate the entire team one month, once a year.
Core values in bullet format:
- Inclusiveness - transparency, equality and diversity
- Work smart - good enough, but know when to excel
- Professionalism - "the consultant mindset"
- Be humble to other people’s work
- Have fun
We believe you have
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Academic background
- Experience in some of the techniques they use (see below)
- Passion for software development, scalable architecture and product building
- Care about code quality, testing and automation
It is great if you have experience with
- High transaction systems
- Building modern high performing web-services
- Database modelling and performance analysis
- Websocket scaling
- Configuration of Continuous Deployment solutions
- Flow for static typing
- Fela (CSS-in-js)
- AWS Lambda
Our customer can offer:
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- An environment to work with driven, experienced and skilled engineers
- The 1 month inspiration trip with the entire company (to places such as San Francisco, Barcelona and Lisbon) - they simply leave the dark Swedish winter for somewhere warmer
- Leadership program (including an external personal coach) for every team member
- Continuous education to keep them state-of-the-art in how they innovate and build their company
- Friskvård (5K), a rigid insurance package
- Private pension scheme for all employees
- State of the art equipment including cell phone and subscription
- A loved and innovative product used by more than 30 million people
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. We have about 200 customers and among them some of Sweden's most prominent technology companies. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.