As a UX artist at Embark, your job is to enable amazing user experiences for our gamers, experiences that they will remember and talk about for decades. Here you will work closely together with other talents to create everything from 2D elements, branding material, HUD, to living and inviting scenes with 3D components.
If you like to spend time thinking about how players explore and experience games, and perhaps you also imagine a future where players can be part of creating their own unique experiences, then Embark might be your future home.
Example of responsibilities
- Collaborate with a wide range of talents at Embark to deliver a great user experience
- Create aesthetically delightful visuals that enhances the gameplay experience
- Evaluating different software, techniques, engines and pipelines and help us get better and change how we work in the future
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional art experience
- A strong passion for art, design and games
- Excellent visual skillset and deep artistic understanding and knowledge
- Experience of following directions and deliver to quality from a visual, game play and technical perspective
- Professional English communication skills