- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At AFRY, we bring together leading digital expertise and technologies into AFRY X. The new division AFRY X is a digital leader and powerhouse in industrial IoT, AI, design and cyber security that helps clients to accelerate their digital transition.
AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
We are 19,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalization, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.
At the moment we are strengthening our Stockholm team and are looking for a Frontend Developer. Our Stockholm office has a large scope of inhouse projects for developing products as well as assignments with our clients, within several different businesses. This includes both national and international clients for which we deliver large scale commitments. Projects can mean both being a consultant on site at a client, or as part of an AFRY team inhouse delivering a full scope service or product for a client. We work actively with our strategy of ongoing development for our consultants. This through competency developing projects, seminars, trainings, collaboration, and so on.
What project you are best suited for is decided based on your skills and preferences, but common in all projects is focus on advanced systems with high demands on availability and efficiency. Also, we do agile, team orientated work with focus on quality and sustainability.
Our core values brave, devoted, and team player explain our people and is the glue of our culture. It also says a lot about what we are looking for. If you join us, you will quickly get a lot of responsibility as you show your capabilities. You will have many competence colleagues that will have a positive effect on your own development. The hope is that there will be an exchange of knowledge and innovation where we can both develop together. Do you have a profile matching the below? If so we’d love to see your application for our exciting assignments.
Specifically for this assignment we are looking for someone experienced and skilled within Frontend Development. We believe you have a degree within IT/Computer Science. Additionally, we are searching for someone skilled in the following (we understand however if you are not versed in all of the below):
- Frontend Frameworks such as Angular, React or VUE
- At least one CSS Framework
- CSS Pre-processors such as SASS, LESS or similar
- Test frameworks such as Maven, Cypress or similar
- Package Managers such as NPM or Yarn
- Development towards Azure Micro Services, AWS or other cloud architecture
- Very good English skills, written and spoken
- Very good Swedish skills, written and spoken
- Experience as consultant
In addition to our development teams Afry X has about 1000 competent colleagues within digitalization globally. We cover the entire development chain with experts within demand, test, project management, development, architecture, cyber security, AI/ML, etc. Finding synergies between different businesses is important both for our clients and consultants. We strive for our consultants being involved in different areas, enabling both Afry and our consultants to continuously develop. Together.
Also, we offer among other things:
- 28 days of vacation + holiday on the 23rd of December
- Work life balance
- Access to a wide range of activities through our social club: Club AFRY, such as Hackathons, yoga, restaurant visits and more
- Competitive benefits regarding pension, health care and parental leave
- Company discounts with external partners through our benefits portal Advantage You.
- Wellness allowance 3000 SEK/year
- Restaurants and cafés on site (location dependent)
- A huge network of technical experts: + 19,000 colleagues with offices in 50 countries and projects in 100
Our recruitment process consists of replying to a few questions online, one to two interview steps (IRL or over Teams depending on circumstances), tests (technical, problem solving, personality) and references. Do note that we cannot process applications sent over email, so apply through our system. Last day to apply: 2023-01-05
Contact information (note that we cannot process applications sent over email)
Joakim Andersson, Hiring Manager
Maria Strömbrink, Hiring Manager
André Söderholm, Recruitment Partner
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.