- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our client is now looking for Developer with expertise in Cassandra.
NOTE! Swedish work permit is required.
- You with your expertise in Cassandra would join internal Cassandra team to help out with the trouble shootings in the system.
- The expectation is that the candidate must be able to join a customer case and be part of identifying the underlying issues.
- The Candidate should also be able to work closely with the internal team and help them build up missing Cassandra competence.
- Cassandra - At least 6+ years of exposure of Cassandra, both developing and using the product
- Kubernetes / Docker - 3+ Years of experience in this domain, both administrating the clusters and creating services that uses K8S as an orchestrator
- Communication - Clear and effective communication is a must in this role, they will be communicating with Stakeholders and customers
- Solid experience in trouble shooting skills, the systems client have are complex and requires deep trouble shooting to identify the issues
- A Swedish work permit.
Merit to have (not mandatory):
- Knowledge Coding languages (so that the candidate can take part in solving issues, 1-3 years of exp is enough)
This is a full-time consultancy position with placement in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Karlskrona.