- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Natural Cycles is an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues working in Stockholm, Geneva, New York and remotely. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health with research and passion - by empowering everyone with a menstrual cycle with the knowledge they need to be in charge of their health.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer focused on payment integrations to join our Product Growth team. The Product Growth team is the team at Natural Cycles who are responsible for our website, sign up flows on the web and in the app, our payment system and subscription handling. In this role you will focus on creating a smooth payment experience for our users. You will work on improving and maintaining our payment integrations and everything related to it. Together with the team you will be shaping and managing our payment services from design, to implementation, deployment and maintenance.
We are looking for someone who's soft skills shine and who can communicate with ease in English. You are passionate about technology, team work, but also have a responsibility and autonomy in your work. You are able to work efficiently in a remote work environment, in a setting where online and asynchronous communication is the foundation.
Please note that our Product Growth team is based in Europe, we’re hiring for this role in Sweden or remotely within the European timezones.
What you will be doing
- Implement new and maintain existing payment functionality
- Ship top-quality, performant, accessible, inclusive user interfaces, functionality and products.
- Work in an agile team together with other software engineers, product owner, designers & tester
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders across the organization to deliver top-quality user interfaces and features
- Work hands-on with data insights and analytics and if possible, always take the data driven approach
- Ensure continuous delivery of new releases while working in an agile way
- Maintain a healthy codebase
Our technology stack includes:
- TypeScript, Node.js, Express.js running on GCP AppEngine
- Ionic, Angular, Capacitor, React, Gatsby on the Frontend
- Python and Kotlin for Data science
- Highly automated CI pipelines (Github Actions, CircleCI)
- Multiple backend production deployments per day with <1% rollbacks (measured since 2019)
- AppStore/GooglePlay releases on a monthly basis
- Backend unit test coverage above 70% since 2019
- We ♥ Open Source, encourage Open Source contributions and often open our general-purpose repositories.
What skills and experience we think you have
- Experience in Backend and Frontend development alike.
- Experience working with 3rd party integrations and payment systems
- Creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Great communication skills and ability to explain complex solutions to both technical and non-technical team members
Not required but it would be a bonus if you also have:
- Experience working with subscriptions
- Commercial acumen and understanding of business driver
- A passion for women’s health
How to apply
Apply by uploading your CV and answering the questions in the application form. Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR and only applications submitted through the career site (and in English) will be considered.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences and are committed committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.