- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
At Telenor, we’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. You are part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are now looking for you with a passion for Frontend development, who wants to shape the future of our Digital channels
What you’ll do
Within our department, we are around 60 international and highly skilled developers who share a passion for software development. We are working cross-functionally and with Kanban methodologies. At the same time, we follow an agile scaling method with Squads, Chapters and Tribes.
Join our team as a Frontend Developer and be a part of developing our Digital channels. Your team is focusing on areas such as our product pages, sales and purchase flow, where your team is end-to-end responsible for the product. You'll have the chance to build and maintain new and existing features on the platform, working alongside other talented developers, designers and product managers.
You will work and contribute to the whole development process; from idea to build, test and release. An important part of the role is to build, optimize and be responsible for the application, from the infrastructure to a scalable high performing accessible application. Come shape the future of Telenor.se with us!
Who are you?
To succeed in the role, you are structured and highly committed in what you do. You understand the value of continuous improvement and challenging the status quo. You are driven, self-motivated and communicative. You are a responsible, respectful team player willing to jump in where is needed for the team and the company to succeed.
We think you have experience of the following:
* A few years of experience within frontend development
* Experience in frameworks such as Vue, Angular, React or Bootstrap and working with responsive design
* Git (and working with pull requests)
* Webpack, Gulp, Node.JS, NPM
* Accessibility, SEO and semantic markup
* Cross-browser web development
It´s a plus if you have experience with:
* Vue 3
* Experience with frontend unit testing
Our promise to you
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we are committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, be able to leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you perform and deliver your work.
* A generous health and benefit package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, occupational pension and much more.
* Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
Come join us now
If this role sounds like something you would thrive in, we look forward to receiving your application! If you would like to know more, please contact Emelie Westin ([email protected]). Please note that we do not receive applications by email due to GDPR.
Location: Stockholm Råsunda
Good to know
According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments.