Star Stable Entertainment is the home of the #1 fastest-growing horse adventure game in the world - Star Stable Online. We recently celebrated our 10th anniversary and our day one mission has been to inspire girls and young women, and to create a more inclusive gaming environment. With over 21 million registered users across our games and apps, and supported in 14 languages across 180 countries, we are proud to provide an expanding gaming and entertainment platform that fosters social connections, adventures, and creativity for an underserved community of gamers.
We have become a multi-channel entertainment company; with an independent record label, short-form animations, book series, comics, and mobile apps and we are currently on an adventure to scale our impact in the world with several new games and product lines in development across desktop/mobile.
We are in search of a talented UI/UX Designer ! As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll be embedded in a cross-functional team consisting of design, developers, art, product owners and marketing to translate concepts into exciting user experiences. You are in tune with the pulse of the player community and continuously strive for the best possible experience for them also you will facilitate and analyse workshops with stakeholders and product teams.
You will work with design tools for wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes (like Figma, Invision, etc) and hand them over to developers. With several new games in development, the Web as a platform teamwork to make sure that our web platform, capabilities and best practices continue to scale with us to deliver our games and services to players.
As a UI /UX Designer at Star Stable you will :
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for our web platforms.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, storyboards, site maps, prototypes and define user flows for our different digital touch points.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborate closely with tech/marketing team/internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Conduct user research and evaluations together with the team and provide guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies.
- Define a design system that can be used for all web applications while adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have experience in develop concepts and design web interface
- Is familiar with informations in architecture and interaction design
- Have a portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to present concepts, ideas, and insights to the team and stakeholders
- Has strong empathy for our target audience and belief in our mission and values
- View constraints as a fuel for creativity and have a problem-solving mindset
- Expertise in software tools such as Figma, InVision, design system tools like Storybook, and Adobe Creative Suite, is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be a part of a growing journey where you will have a lot of impact on the User experience with our websites.
- We give you a pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- 30 Vacation Days
- ITP1 Insurance Plan
- Parental pay top up to 90 %
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance
Sounds exciting? Reach out and apply! We are super curious to hear more about you! You can also click on the link below to have an idea of how we are working at SSE!