- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
We are Kisi, a physical security technology company that accelerates a world where the right people can share physical resources at any time. Founded in 2012, Kisi operates from a headquarter in Brooklyn (USA), an office in Stockholm (Sweden), and a remote team across the globe.
What we do
We bring simple and secure physical security to people and organizations anywhere. Our award-winning hardware and compliance-certified software form the core of our physical security platform that helps businesses around the world connect and control their spaces through the cloud. With our seamless access experience and real-time data and analytics we help make spaces available to the right people at any time. But don’t just take our word for it: explore our award-winning Reader Pro, which recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award as well as the prestigious iF Design Award.
How and why we do it
At Kisi, you will have the freedom to do your work in the way you work best. There’s a flat hierarchy (work alongside our co-founders Carl, Max, and Bernie!), a strong sense of ownership, and the freedom to get creative. We also try to limit meetings as much as possible so that you can have dedicated focus time. Our mission is clear: ensure ease of facility access and remote space management, providing access systems to create a secure future where spaces are connected and accessible without boundaries.
Kisi is looking for a fullstack developer to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to work from our Stockholm office but candidates working remotely in EU will also be considered.
- You are independently responsible for the entire lifecycle of the web server including engineering design, development, and deployment
- You passionately pursue and achieve goals that are your responsibility as the web server’s technical owner, across teams and boundaries
- You improve code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability and ensure the web stack stays up to date and best practices
- You work on front-end deployment of new pages and user experience improvements.
- Expand and improve upon our component library
- Collaborate regularly with designers, backend engineers and project managers;
- Ensure alignment of user experience requirements with design needs;
- Enhance application for maximum speed and stability.
- 3+ years experience with fullstack development
- You have basic knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and bundling tools like Webpack
- You know how to architect, build, test, and deploy web servers
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines for deploying and maintaining web applications
- You can maintain and build integrations with third-party applications or CMS
- You have experience in Git or other related team collaboration tools
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about both clean code and clean design!
- Self-driven and willing to work with a lot of autonomy
- Frontend: Nuxtjs, storybook, jest
- Backend: Express, CMS: Sanity
- Workflow: Github actions.
What you can expect
- Impact. It’s all about making a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. At Kisi, you are expected to make meaningful contributions to shape the future of physical security.
- Excellence. We strive for excellence and best-in-class experiences in everything we do. We are innovative and obsessed with the details that matter.
- Culture. Our culture is not a written manifest, but the result of all of us. We place great emphasis on building a company that is open, welcoming, challenging, and fun.
- Ownership. We don’t believe in micro-management, but we do believe in setting and getting goals. At Kisi, you will own goals, and have freedom under responsibility.
- Diversity. We are American, Argentinian, Brazilian, Danish, English, Ethiopian, German, Indian, Nigerian, Swedish, and more.
- Team offsites. The Kisi Krew meets up from time to time in person in new exciting locations.
- Equipment. You will be set up with all the necessary equipment needed to do your job to the best of your ability.
- Vacation days. Sweden: minimum 25 days PTO. USA and Remote: minimum 20 days PTO.
- Healthcare and pension. USA: health coverage, 401k. Sweden: health coverage, life insurance, pension plan. Remote: build your own package.
- Grow with us. We are here to support you in your growth whether you want to become a manager, learn a new skill, or move into a new role.
- Referral program. You will get $2.500 for each successful hire we make from your referrals.
What’s not to like? Send in your application, free up your calendar, and let's talk!
Your process with us
Application > CV screening > Intro call > Recruitment task > Technical Interview > Culture Interview > Offer
After successful interviews and the job offer is signed, we will conduct a background check.