- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Starbreeze AB is seeking a back-end cloud engineer to support content production, asset management and build system of AAA game titles.
The Key Areas of responsibility are:
- Develop and maintain Node.js, HTTP, and RESTful server code, as well as corresponding web browser HTML pages. You will also provide a CLI for batch processes.
- Develop local and remote (cloud) servers that provide core functionality to support content production, asset management and build systems for AAA games production
- Develop documentation and training programs in collaboration with customers including: artists, game designers, developers, and QA teams
Requirements and suitable background:
- You are very familiar with REST, and able to design such API.
- You understand open source and licensing, and know how and when to take advantage of new languages, frameworks and libraries.
- You also are familiar with contributing to such open source project to provide bug fixes and enhancements necessary for your own project.
- You are very comfortable with git, and familiar with other version control systems
- You are familiar with continuous integration, QA and release process.
- You know when to ask questions and where to look for answers.
- You are used, or able, to work remotely.
- You are familiar with content production in the game industry.
As a person, you are someone who without hesitation takes on new challenges. You have a strong drive and work with high integrity, which is important since Starbreeze is a public company.
Send your application with a resumé and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.