In a hyperconnected world where emotional loneliness is a growing problem, we are about to change the way people meet online.
Djungo is a Social Discovery App with a focus on making friends instead of followers, connecting users in interest based group chats where meaningful relationships are sparked and communities are built both online and IRL.
We’ve just started our journey and are thrilled that time has come to start onboarding our first key employees. This is where you enter the picture as our very first Tech Lead.
Meet the team
At present, we have a committed team of 12 individuals, including three co-founders. Our in-house capabilities covers product, marketing, sales and operations and on the tech side we’ve partnered up with the venture studio Levels.
At Djungo, we cultivate a collaborative environment rooted in mutual trust and deep fun. Fueled by passion, we're currently seeking individuals with a "we can do this"-mindset who are eager to join our dynamic team. After all, individual growth and harnessing the power of togetherness is what we're all about.
Say hi to the founders of Djungo! Jakob Lundström, Linda Murray Wennberg & Andreas Thim
As our first Tech Lead you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Djungo. We believe this is an exciting opportunity for a senior developer wanting to grow into a future CTO role and to be part of an exciting startup journey. But even more importantly, you will be given the chance to shape the future of social discovery with online dating and mass social media on the decline.
We want to connect with a talented, innovative and not least growth minded individual who wants to contribute to the development and enhancement of our platform in line with our mission to make people get together.
The platform is in its early stages, and you will be involved in decisions related to both the platform's development and architecture. In these initial phases, we're seeking someone who finds motivation in getting hands-on with the code, while also embracing a holistic, strategic and long-term perspective. The app is built in Flutter and the backend in Spring Boot with Kotlin. We host our services in AWS, using technologies like EKS (Kubernetes), S3 and RDS.
You will work in close collaboration with the whole Djungo team and initially report to our CPO. To start with you will lead a team of developers from our venture studio Levels but you will also be entrusted to recruit and grow Djungos in-house tech team to be managed by you.
- Lead, develop and execute our tech strategy
- Ability to pragmatically balance technical implementations
- Manage the entire technology stack and its technical debt
- Identify key gaps in product offerings and functionality that improves cost, efficiency and customer experience
- Coordinate external resources and third party dependencies
- Recruit and grow the tech team
- Genuine interest in shaping the social reality of the next generation leveraging the digital reality of today
- Passion for creating meaningful online experiences
- Experience in app development
- Thriving in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment
- Senior full stack experience and an holistic approach to development
- Strong ability to lead initiatives
- A flexible, resilient and growth mindset and great communication skills (English)
- Master’s degree in computer science or similar
A chance to contribute to shaping the social reality of the next generation in a dynamic and innovative team. Our team embodies a clear vision and collaborative environment that values innovation, learnability and deep fun.
In addition to contributing to our collective mission, you'll experience personal growth with an opportunity to grow into a future CTO position. We will be able to provide a competitive compensation package with an attractive employee stock option program. Our office is based in the heart of Stockholm at A house Ark, a destination for fashion, food, music, and media but work can be done from anywhere.
Sounds like you? Let’s GET TOGETHER!
Contact person for this recruitment is Linnea Winsnes Sunnemark from STACC. Feel free to reach out to [email protected]h or 079 100 45 85.
We look forward hearing from you!