Tradera is a purpose-driven company with a belief that consumption has a large impact on our planet. We’re determined to use what we control – our business, our voice, our creativity, and our platform to do something about it.
At Tradera we’re on a mission to 'Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping', by shifting the way people consume and resell preloved goods. Our technical platform is an enabler in this shift. Together, we’re building large distributed and scalable systems handling great amounts of data. With more than five million weekly visits and 300 bids per second during peak traffic, the demands on our technical solutions are high.
To continue on our mission, we need more people to join us!
We’re looking for an iOS Developer to join our app team at Tradera. You will work with a passionate team, building our iOS app for hundred of thousands of users in the Nordic region. Our iOS app is a native app written in the latest version of Swift.
You will work in harmony with tech, product management and UX to drive forward the next generation of our user facing app. You will be critical in taking complex problems and creating simple, elegant solutions that elevate a world class app experience.
What you'll do
• Build a cutting edge native iOS app that brings the joy of buying and selling on Sweden's largest circular market.
• Be part of a team that will take full responsibility for Tradera’s iOS app.
• Collaborate with other developers, product management and UX.
• Become a valued member of an autonomous and cross-functional team.
• Ensure that our users’ experience is the very best it can be.
You will work with languages and technologies such as Swift, UIKit, SwiftUI, CoreData
• Link to the Tradera app on App Store->
Who you are:
• 4+ years of experience within this area.
• Have previous experience working with Swift.
• You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
• You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
• You have released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
• You value team success over personal success.
At Tradera we offer competitive salaries and benefits like a yearly bonus and a generous pot for competence development. But most of all, you’ll get a little extra when you join us! Like a group of passionate and engaged people who really love what we do and with strong belief that people deserve a smooth way to care about the planet!
Come and join us – Don’t be square, get circular!
Flexibility to work from home/remotely.